AIE’s specialized Meraki experts are uniquely qualified to deploy Cisco Meraki wireless networks in elementary and secondary public schools, private schools, and charter schools. For more information, attend a Meraki webinar, and receive a free Wireless Access Point.
- Meraki protects students. Protect students from inappropriate content with content filetering and CIPA-compliant, built-in safe search for Google, Bing!, and Yahoo. Keep your network secure from hackers with integrated Sourcefire SNORT intrution prevention (IPS) and Kaspersky Anti-Virus/Anti-Phishing.
- Meraki simplifies your network. Centrally manage all your campuses, schools, networks, and devices in the cloud — one web-based dashboard does it all. Securely connect across locations and districts with a built-in VPN.
- Meraki gives you control. In a BYOD, 1:1 environment, Meraki lets you find and identify the bandwidth hogging devices and set restrictions. Limit specific websites or applications while prioritizing others.
- Meraki gives you mobile device management. Deploy software and apps to iOS, Android and Windows devices on your network. Set device specific restrictions and and security policies.
- Meraki looks to the future. Fully scalable, Cisco Meraki wireless networks allow you to seamlessly upgrade your network. Children are our future — Meraki should be yours.