- Hardware as a Service. AIE offers Hardware as a Service options for all your network equipment, including servers, switches, routers, firewalls, workstations, wireless access points, and more. Pay one low monthly price for a completely new network, with refreshes every 3, 4, or 5 years.
- Complete implementation project. The project to configure and deploy your server, network, and workstations can be included in your monthly payment, allowing you to turn capitalized expenses into operational costs.
- Software licensing for Windows Server. AIE will consult with you to determine which version of the server operating system you need to work with your current applications within your organization—with all server and end-user client access licenses included in your AIE Total Care plan.
- Unlimited server maintenance and support. AIE has a vested interest in keeping the server running, and with the AIE Total Care plan comes complete, unlimited server support. You won’t have to worry about any surprise repairs or maintenance fees; we own it, so we take care of it.
- 24×7 monitoring. AIE’s remote monitoring software is installed on your server, and all issues and alerts automatically generate notifications to our technical team, allowing us to quickly address and work towards resolving all matters needing a technician’s attention.
- Managed antivirus. Antivirus software is installed on the server and all PCs on the network. AIE actively monitors and manages updates, including all virus and malware removal.
- Firewall protection for intrusion detection. Each server includes a firewall, installed and managed by the AIE technical team. The security features will prevent unwanted intruders on the network.
- Full service level agreement. Included in every AIE Total Care contract is a top-of-the-line service level agreement. AIE deployed servers provide you the up-time required to run your business.
- Unlimited service desk support. Boost your plan with one of AIE’s most popular managed services support plan options. The AIE Help Desk provides solutions to end-user issues, including printer support, network connectivity, and PC/Mac troubleshooting. AIE Total Care customers have unlimited access to the help desk, with all Tier 1, remote calls included in your AIE Total Care plan price. Our robust ticketing system logs all issues and provides detailed reports on what issues arise and how quickly they are resolved.
- And more! Any of AIE’s services and solutions can be wrapped into an AIE Total Care, including cloud servers, data center hosting, wireless access points and management, backup, disaster recovery planning, and IT maturity modeling. Contact us today for more information about a custom AIE Total Care managed services plan for your organization.
What should I do next?
Contact our sales team for more information, at 630-936-4045. Once you decide AIE Monitoring Services is the best solution for your business, our onboarding process typically takes less than a week. Contact us today!